23/11/2020

Skeleton Leaf Embossing

 I have been thinking about this for a while and finally got around to doing it, dusting off those skeleton leaves and heat embossing them. 

I pressed the skeleton leaves into an embossing  pad and then covered the large leaves into Wow Embossing Pacific Wave and the the smaller with Wow Embossing verdigris and heat set them. Even the close up photos doesn't really do them justice with how fab they are.



I have made a journal page with these, attaching the large leaf to a piece of text which is then glued to a gelli print whilst the small leaf sat half under this. Some trees were stamped and embossed with white and I printed out the Explore Nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal Page

Here is a journal page using one of my favourite techniques, ink smooshing, got to love a good smoosh.  I have ink smooshed and then done so...