19/03/2018

The Scrappy Gent

Hello All, I have a project today using some of my scraps of mountboard and papers, Mark Gould's The Gent stamp (which can be purchased here) and some words from Mixed up Magazine.

I took an old piece of packaging and glued some scraps of mountboard onto it and filled in any gaps with scraps of papers.

Once this was dry I took an off cut of black card, stamped The Gent and embossed with white embossing powder.

I then attached this to the board with foam tape and glued the words on the bottom.

I enjoyed this project and found it a great way to start using up many of my scraps.

I am entering this into the Craft Stamper Anything Goes challenge

Until next time
Crafty Hugs
Zoëx 


1 comment:

Journal Page

Here is a journal page using one of my favourite techniques, ink smooshing, got to love a good smoosh.  I have ink smooshed and then done so...