11/03/2021

Moon Gazer

Hi,
I have finally got around to trying out the toothbrush/oval brushes for blending. I found them great through the stencil and will get more (I bought a pack of 3) for different colours. I have used twisted citron and blueprint sketch through the stencil in one of my handmade journals and then splashed water over it . I absolutely loved the way this background turned out.


I have been on a heat embossing kick recently. It is great and you can put it onto all sorts of projects. I used a fab stamp set called moon gazer which I stamped and heat embossed. The trees and rabbit are embossed with clear and the words and moon with gold.  


Zoe

4 comments:

  1. Pretty little scene, Zoe!
    Thank you for being part of our challenge at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Zoe, I love the rabbit! I've resisted the blending brushes so far, as I have every other type of blending tool known to man lol. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I only really have the blending foams and the brushes so I don't feel too bad to get some of them although might wait until my Birthday. They give a softer blend to the sponges

    ReplyDelete

Journal Page

Here is a journal page using one of my favourite techniques, ink smooshing, got to love a good smoosh.  I have ink smooshed and then done so...