17/03/2021

Dancing in the Rain

Wow, I am really on a creative roll lately, I have so many more ideas than I can feasibly make! I am so happy to have creative mojo return, it has been a rough few years! I have really got back into stamping and heat embossing, I just love the magic of heat embossing.

I have made this journal page using a brusho background cut to fit in my loose page journal. The girl is stamped with versfine and clear (with accidental glitter in it) embossing powder added. Sentiment is also stamped in black versafine and hologram embossing powder added


Look at all the fab sparkle!


Until next time

Zoe

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing page! I love your background, it's such a beautiful rainy backdrop for your fun silhouette and wording - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Journal Page

Here is a journal page using one of my favourite techniques, ink smooshing, got to love a good smoosh.  I have ink smooshed and then done so...