30/11/2020

Quirky Christmas

With everything going on I don't think I will be able to get my Christmas tree this year which is at my parents house, so I decided to make one!

I made a basic shape out of foil and put papier mache over this. Once dry I glued some dowel in the base which made it easier to paint with Pebeo Dyna Blue Green Paint (I love this colour). I painted a papier mache plant pot to put it in. Inside I added some clay and glued the stick in and covered it in little stones which I added some purple glitter on top! I am loving my tiny Christmas Tree.



I am entering this into Country ViewCrafts Challenge Anything but a card


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, you gotta have a Christmas tree! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Journal Page

Here is a journal page using one of my favourite techniques, ink smooshing, got to love a good smoosh.  I have ink smooshed and then done so...